Rick Agraval on spending $1,000,000 on ads for Black Friday + PPC basics
This week Niche Website Builders podcast host James De Lacey welcomes his guest and good friend Rick Agraval for an in-depth talk about pay-per-click advertising. Rick recently exited an e-commerce business, and now works as Director of Marketing at a clothing company.
Rick talks about his recent experience spending $1,000 on PPC advertising for his clothing brand over black Friday. He and James dive into the buts and bolts of different types of advertising, including the different platforms that are out there, what you can use each platform for, and how to set up campaigns.
Later Rick and James also talk about how you can make PPC advertising campaigns profitable through focused testing. Rick has a ton of experience with PPC advertising, as he managed ad spend campaigns every day as his full-time job. He tells us about how he used PPC advertising to build this brand, particularly with exiting in mind.
If you’re a niche website builder and affiliate marketer selling digital products, or you have your own e-commerce store, then this is the perfect episode for you.
– Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
– Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
– Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
– Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
– Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
– Niche Website Builders’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
A DOMAIN EARNING $200/MO AFTER 10-HOURS OF WORK: A CASE STUDYJune 23, 2021
About the Author Mushfiq has been buying, growing, and selling website assets since 2008. His first …Read More
WHAT IS TOMB RAIDING SEO?November 16, 2021
In short, Tomb Raiding SEO is a clearly defined SEO process which we have given a name. It’s a c…Read More
ODYS AND NICHE WEBSITE BUILDERS ANNOUNCE EXCLUSIVE AGED DOMAINS PARTNERSHIPNovember 17, 2021
Odys Global and Niche Website Builders have announced their exclusive Aged Domains Partnership that …Read More