Mike Pearse on bulletproofing yourself from the helpful content update & the fallacy of “evergreen” content
On this week’s episode of the Niche Website Builders podcast, we dive straight into the action with guest Mike Pearse and host James De Lacey.
In this hour filled with knowledge bombs, Mike and James talk extensively about the helpful content update. Mike shares what he’s seen with the update, and gives us his advice on how you as a niche affiliate website owner can protect yourself from it.
Mike also talks about evergreen content, and why in his opinion there is no such thing, as well as covering Mike’s thoughts on what EAT really is, and his opinions about EAT.
This episode is rick on detailed information, so if you want to learn from one of the best around, then this is the episode for you.
Mike is running an online SEO conference at the end of September. You can find a link to attend the conference HERE
- Niche Website Builders: Aged Domains – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/domains
- Niche Website Builders: Resources – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/resources
- Niche Website Builders – https://www.nichewebsite.builders/
- Niche Website Builders Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niche-website-builders/id1548013326
- Niche Website Builders on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX_rVwDP_IQVx1tjn_h8dQ
- Niche Website Builders on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nichewebsitebuilders/
- Niche Website Builders’ Email – email@example.com
A DOMAIN EARNING $200/MO AFTER 10-HOURS OF WORK: A CASE STUDYJune 23, 2021
About the Author Mushfiq has been buying, growing, and selling website assets since 2008. His first …Read More
WHAT IS TOMB RAIDING SEO?November 16, 2021
In short, Tomb Raiding SEO is a clearly defined SEO process which we have given a name. It’s a c…Read More
ODYS AND NICHE WEBSITE BUILDERS ANNOUNCE EXCLUSIVE AGED DOMAINS PARTNERSHIPNovember 17, 2021
Odys Global and Niche Website Builders have announced their exclusive Aged Domains Partnership that …Read More